Sailor Moon Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sailor Moon Forever

Moon Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Absolute Boyfriend

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alarm
Ami-chan
Ami-chan
Alarm

Number of posts : 425
Registration date : 2006-08-03

Absolute Boyfriend - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absolute Boyfriend   Absolute Boyfriend - Page 2 EmptyThu 21 Sep - 11:04

Bunnymint wrote:
They lied to me but I forgive them cuz I love shojo beat. lol!

lol!!! well, i bought the october issue yesterday and in it, it had an offer that if you signed up, they'd send a free "How to Draw Manga" booklet, so I guess that is one benefit of subscribing! I'm thinking of doing it coz I really want that book! lol!

And I read the "Absolute Boyfriend" chapter~ it was SOOOO short! Have you noticed that AB is the shortest manga in that magazine??? It makes me angry! Evil or Very Mad coz that's my favorite one and it's always shorter than the rest! GRRR!

anyway, Night was sweet in that chapter! I love you
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/shojomecha
Bunnymint
Ami-chan
Ami-chan
Bunnymint

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2006-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Boyfriend   Absolute Boyfriend - Page 2 EmptyMon 9 Oct - 18:06

Yeah I did notice that AB was short but I went ahead and read Nana. I love you I love them both. I am thinking of buying them in the book form. What about you?
Back to top Go down
Alarm
Ami-chan
Ami-chan
Alarm

Number of posts : 425
Registration date : 2006-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Boyfriend   Absolute Boyfriend - Page 2 EmptyTue 10 Oct - 5:43

Bunnymint wrote:
Yeah I did notice that AB was short but I went ahead and read Nana. I love you I love them both. I am thinking of buying them in the book form. What about you?

i don't think i will buy them in the book forms... it would just be too expensive Crying or Very sad but i buy other shojobeat mangas that aren't in shojobeat mag! like... skip beat, tail of the moon, and full moon! bounce
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/shojomecha
Bunnymint
Ami-chan
Ami-chan
Bunnymint

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2006-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Boyfriend   Absolute Boyfriend - Page 2 EmptyThu 12 Oct - 2:26

It is costly. I use to subscribe to smile from Tokyo Pop and I still ended up buying Embarassed Sailor Moon, Peach Girl, and Paradise Kiss. As for Shojo beat I plan to buy Nana and Absolute Boyfriend. I also done that with Shonen Jump I have the first two years and here I am buying Naruto lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Boyfriend   Absolute Boyfriend - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Absolute Boyfriend
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sailor Moon Forever :: English Area :: Mangas-
Jump to: